Food Drive for Mercer, Burlington, and Hunterdon County Foodbanks
CWA 1036's Community Service Committee is running a food drive from Monday, October 30th to Monday, December 4th. Donations will be given to Mercer, Burlington, and Hunterdon County food banks.
Help feed your neighbors!Just bring in any of the following items and drop them in the bins located in your worksite or at our Local 1036 offices.
*PLEASE, NO GLASS CONTAINERS*
- Canned proteins - Tuna, sardines, salmon, chicken, & ham
- Canned vegetables
- Canned fresh fruits in light syrup or juice
- Rice, pasta, & pasta sauce
- Shelf stable milks – Parmalat
- Cereals & Oatmeal
- Pancake mix (non-sugar)
- Peanut butter & jelly
- Baby foods
- Other non-perishable foods