We need to make sure working people’s needs are a top priority in the new President Biden administration and new leadership in the U.S. Congress.
That's why CWA is fighting for immediate action on the Protecting the Right to Organize (PRO) Act:
- Stronger and swifter remedies when employers interfere with workers’ rights.
- More freedom to organize without employer interference.
- Winning first contract agreements when workers organize and protecting fair share agreements.
- Protecting strikes and other protest activity.
- Organizing and bargaining rights for more workers
The PRO Act has already passed the House. CWA is mobilizing across the entire Union asking the U.S. Senate to pass the PRO Act now.
If you judge the bill by its opposition, that's how you know the PRO Act will truly empower workers. The U.S. Chamber of Commerce, National Restaurant Association, and National Retail Federation, all organizations that came into existence for the expressed purpose of eliminating workers’ rights and living wages have called the PRO Act “The Worst Bill in Congress.”
Call your Senators TODAY, and tell them to CO-Sponsor the PRO Act. Senate Switchboard: (202) 224-3121