Remember: The MOA requires furloughs to be scheduled to maximize CARES Act coverage.
The CARES deadline is 7/25 - not 7/31. Please make sure you are scheduled for furloughs by 7/25.
Below are materials to review as members vote on the 2020 State of Emergency Job Security Agreement for the NJ State executive branch.
- Job Security Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) - this is the full negotiated agreement
- Schedule A - explanation of how furloughs will be scheduled
- Schedule B - Chart showing unemployment benefits for every salary level (updated 6-26-20 to show estimates for higher salary levels)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) - for informational purposes, updated 7/1
- CWA NJ Summary of the Agreement - a detailed explanatory summary. This document has been taken down because information has been updated since its publication.
Voting opens 12:00PM on Thursday June 25 and closes at 12:00PM on Saturday June 27. Results will be reported on our website and via email broadcast on Saturday afternoon.